AlpineZone Summit 5.0 at Sugarloaf Mountain - February 7 - 9, 2014 - Page 19

AlpineZone

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by casey View Post
    Do all the little mountains under my name fill in as I post?
    Yes, as you post more you will get more mountains filled in under your name.

Brian

Hey, if I'm not booking my stay at the Loaf (we're staying with local friends) what's the best way to procure lift tickets at something other than walkup rate?

a little late to the game, but thanks for organizing!

hey nick, i keep trying to post but it keeps giving me this error message...
    "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

what should i do? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pyang32 View Post
    hey nick, i keep trying to post but it keeps giving me this error message...
    "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

what should i do? thanks!
    Currently, you only have 2 posts in the entire forum. You need a minimum of 5 posts throughout the fourm on different threads before you have access. Explore the different topics and reply.

Then you'll have access

Quote Originally Posted by phannak View Post
    Currently, you only have 2 posts in the entire forum. You need a minimum of 5 posts throughout the fourm on different threads before you have access. Explore the different topics and reply.

Then you'll have access
    thanks phannak. the 5 posts on the rest of the forum prior to access wasn't clear. thanks for clarifying!

Quote Originally Posted by pyang32 View Post
    thanks phannak. the 5 posts on the rest of the forum prior to access wasn't clear. thanks for clarifying!
    easy ones -
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...hat-s-cooking/
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...or-lunch-today
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...ciation-Thread

or you could post a trip report from a recent outing, with pictures. we like those better
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2019/20
    Breck - 12.26 12.27 1.4
    Keystone - 1.12

Thread Information