• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 5.0 at Sugarloaf Mountain - February 7 - 9, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Rofl. Not kid friendly, huh?
Can I reserve the right to join at another time (?)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Rofl. Not kid friendly, huh?
Can I reserve the right to join at another time (?)

It's kid friendly for the most part. The opening day party can get a little rowdy, (last year was the busiest by far and hoping to top it this year!) but the skiing is pretty open.

amyblin

Definitely in for another ski weekend at Sugarloaf! Opening day party was great last year. Lots of fun hot tub action!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Up until about a week ahead of the Summit is fine; but it does sell out early so I recommend as soon as you know. Last year they were totally sold out 2 weeks ahead of the Summit.

Fenderjelly

Really looking forward to this but I have a quick question. When I click on the official registration thread I get a message saying that I do not have permission to access the page. Do you need to post five times in order to be granted access?

ScottySkis

Really looking forward to this but I have a quick question. When I click on the official registration thread I get a message saying that I do not have permission to access the page. Do you need to post five times in order to be granted access?

Yes you do but that is easy to get to.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

Exactly.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AlpineZone mobile app

baldylox

New member here. I'm applying for dual citizenship with snowboardingforum.com.

What's the scene like at this meet. This more of a families type thing?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
New member here. I'm applying for dual citizenship with snowboardingforum.com.

What's the scene like at this meet. This more of a families type thing?

I totally missed this post baldylox.

I wouldn't say its a "families type thing". Last year I think we had over 100 people in attendance and there might have been three families? A handful or kids. The first night party starts pretty late and runs late (until 1am last year, I think). With significant amounts of booze consumption ;)

Fallingdown

Excited to go, leaving the kids and dog behind for a couple days of skiing and lodge drinks!

catherine

What do you have to do to get a guide? Never skied Sugarloaf and would love to take advantage of this. Is there a fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.