• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 5.0 at Sugarloaf Mountain - February 7 - 9, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallingdown

I am a big fan of guided ski tours, something kind of nice about not having to make any decisions and to follow somebody else's lead. Especially, when they can add some historical background info to the experience.

xwhaler

Best bet at this point is to get a small condo and try to fill it up. There's usually last minute stragglers who will join you.

Good advice, I'm in a studio with my wife....if they still have those available anywhere on the mtn you only need 1 extra person

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

dmw

Good advice, I'm in a studio with my wife....if they still have those available anywhere on the mtn you only need 1 extra person

Sounds... intimate. What's the per person rate for 2 in a studio?

xwhaler

Same $138 plus taxes that the 'max occupancy' rate is based on for everyone......the studio we are in has an alcove queen bed which I believe is slightly more private than a bed in a 4 wall room you would think of a studio being.....ours also has a pull out couch or Murphy bed so each person could get a bed if need be

SadieSades

hoping our weekend is a little warmer than today... brutal (12 degrees in Boston..without windchill )

RED

I'm new to AlpineZone, looking forward to skiing Sugarloaf and maybe attending the Summit.

Status
Not open for further replies.