AlpineZone Summit 5.0 at Sugarloaf Mountain - February 7 - 9, 2014 - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    No worries. Basically, this deal is for AlpineZone Members. We have a very minor enforcement of that policy by requiring people to be "active" members. To do that, we basically require people to have at least five posts. So I would recommend checking out the forums, making a few posts, and once you hit 5 you are good to go. Of course, we prefer if you stay and continue to participate in the community

Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    No worries. Basically, this deal is for AlpineZone Members. We have a very minor enforcement of that policy by requiring people to be "active" members. To do that, we basically require people to have at least five posts. So I would recommend checking out the forums, making a few posts, and once you hit 5 you are good to go. Of course, we prefer if you stay and continue to participate in the community
    Awesome, thanks Nick. I will check it out and hang around for more.

I can't wait! So excites to take part this year!

So I'm trying to bring some friends with me. Do they all have to register (become a member, have 5 posts) or can I register for my group?

They should all become members, if they want to qualify for first tracks / giveaways / etc. We check against a member list. Only real exception is children.

Of my group coming, I am the only member. My son is 17. Will he be able to participate in first tracks?

Yes, can you tell me where to sign up for 1st tracks, just made my reservation.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Of my group coming, I am the only member. My son is 17. Will he be able to participate in first tracks?
    We welcome your son on the forum but if he doesn't join then we can probably still work out first tracks for him.

Other than minors though, you need to be a member to get on the list for first tracks, as well as qualify for any giveaways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski Man View Post
    Yes, can you tell me where to sign up for 1st tracks, just made my reservation.

Thanks
    First tracks are handed out at the Apres Party on Saturday afternoon after skiing.

I will be participating, I attended this last year and what a deal. We also had the best weekend of skiing in the East Coast since i can't remember. Can't wait, fingers crossed for a blizzard to hit 2/7 around 5 PM

Thread Information