• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 5.0 at Sugarloaf Mountain - February 7 - 9, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocojerry

That accounts for most of the glades being closed and the summit trails not being ready

I've always viewed it as a treat/good year (or even the best time of year) when the snowfields/summit trails open -- Hope things do improve for the glades, but sugarloaf has some of my favorite trails too...

mishka

Mishka, I don't get what you're trying to ask? What consolation are you talking about?

I'm only one. All accommodations for 2 or 4. I'm looking someone who have extra spaces in there group or somebody can't go in the last minute (consolation) because iirc $$$ not refundable

phannak

I'm only one. All accommodations for 2 or 4. I'm looking someone who have extra spaces in there group or somebody can't go in the last minute (consolation) because iirc $$$ not refundable

I believe baldylox is looking to room with someone as well. Message baldylox and see

MattMc

Looks like we should be heading into a stormy pattern by the middle of next week. A Thursday dump would be nice!

mjg

Hoping for snowy nights and Bluebird days

Last edited:

mkfern

Hey Nick. I've been posting on the forum but was told by my girlfriend that she didn't see me on the list. Can you please add me ... or help me figure out why I'm not there? Thanks man!

wa-loaf

Hey Nick. I've been posting on the forum but was told by my girlfriend that she didn't see me on the list. Can you please add me ... or help me figure out why I'm not there? Thanks man!

You have to post in the official registration thread. See the link on the first page of this thread. I bet you don't read the directions when you start a test ... ;-)

mkfern

Any chance I can get a confirmation on being on the list? Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.