• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

GoPro Announces Updated Hero3+ Cameras

AlpineZone News

Skiing News
Website
www.alpinezone.com
SAN MATEO, CA (October 1, 2013) **– GoPro today announced the availability of its new HERO3+ line of cameras, featuring a 20% smaller and lighter design and 30% better battery life than previous models. These upgrades, combined with an improved lens and convenient new video capture modes, produce the most advanced and easy-to-use GoPro, yet.... Read the full review »

[h=3]Related posts:[/h]
  1. GoPro Releases Mobile App – Allows Live Preview and Camera Control From Smartphone / Tablet
  2. GoPro Releases New Hero3 Action Cam Lineup; Higher Frame Rates and Included Wi-Fi Connectivity
  3. GoPro Launches HD HERO2 Camera – Announces Wi-Fi Remote Control and Video Streaming

More...

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm going to try and get my hands on one this winter. Was going to get the Regular 3 but then this came out. I'll update when I get it.