• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Mogul Plan

Madroch

Nor'easter sounds good- so I can purchase the family passes now!?? :)

Hire someone good jarrod - I need help...

Madroch

Ditto on the kids mogul class- I would have at least one- if not two students for ya!

Madroch

Okay- now I am wondering if 1) teaching skiing might be fun; and 2) whether I am qualified....

Madroch

I want to seed the moguls... But I don't take direction well... So who knows where the bumps might show up.... Might need more "moguls" signs.....

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
http://skisundown.com/Contact-Us/Employment/Positions/Snow-Sports-Instructors

here's the link to the new hire process.

if you'd like, you can skip the job fair and send an email to Skischool@skisundown.com to schedule one of our "personality test" days. basically, we're looking to weed out the shy goons and the cereal killers. from there, we start training and having fun.

skiing ability is sort of secondary as most of our lessons are first timers and intermediates, which all of you are fully qualified for. :daffy:

Domeskier