• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Giveaway - (2) Lift Passes for Magic Mountain in Vermont

crank

In. My son and I hit Magic on a powder day last March and loved it! The last time I skied Magic before that was in 1973; why it took me that long to get back there I don't rightly know.

jjc5355

IN

im in
First ski passes of the year!

Up for grabs are (2) lift pass vouchers to Magic Mountain in Londonderry, VT; which will be given to (2) randomly selected winners.

If you are lucky, maybe you will hit a day like this :)

How to enter:
You must reply to this thread to be considered an entrant. You only need to post once; multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning. The number of entries you get is a combination of several criteria:

• Replying in this thread earns you (1) chance to win

• For every 500 posts you have, you earn (1) chance to win
  • For every 1 year you have been a member on the forum (at the close of the contest), you earn (1) chance to win

Example:
You have been a member on AlpineZone since 11/1/2007 and have 3200 posts. You have a total of (5) entries for time as a member, (6) entries for post count, and (1) entry for replying in this thread, for a total of 12 entries.

Timeline:
The contest will run from starting immediately (10/15/2013) and no more entries will be counted after 5:00PM EST on Wednesday, 10/23/2013.

Other Rules
Sorry, moderators and admins can't enter.

Delivery
We will go through all the entries and draw two winners at random from the pool of tickets within a week of the close of the contest. We will notify the winner in a new thread and notify via PM as well, and then ship it out

Wait, what can I win exactly?
A lift ticket voucher for Magic Mountain!

Good luck!

Creakyknees

Please give me some Magic.......
th