• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SNOW in the ADK!!

Huck_It_Baby

I saw my first snow of the season yesterday while hiking in the ADKs!! Just as we were summiting Armstrong we were treated with a sunny snow squall! It was awesome!! There was even a faint rainbow but I didn't capture it.

Photos and video for your enjoyment.

Snow_Gothics.jpg

Snow_Gothics2.jpg

ScottySkis

Cleaned all my ski clothes yesterday, and car. Onew gloves coming today from steepandcheap.I love this site can't wait to ski got go more this year then last 2 years combined.

Huck_It_Baby

Cleaned all my ski clothes yesterday, and car. Onew gloves coming today from steepandcheap.I love this site can't wait to ski got go more this year then last 2 years combined.

Fingers crossed for a great season Scotty!

steamboat1

Did a little bit of hiking/camping in the High Peaks when I was young. Climbed Marcy several times, Algonquin once plus hiking to various lakes & waterfalls. That's a beautiful corner of the world.

Huck_It_Baby

It really is quite the view. Pictures of the slides don't really do them justice either

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AlpineZone mobile app

They really don't. You don't get how impressive the slides back there are until you are right on top of them.