• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow Sport Schwag Question

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Okay, my office is co-sponsoring the new Warren Miller Film 'Ticket to Ride' when it premieres in Plymouth, NH next month. As many of you know sponsorship like this means you get to throw all sorts of schwag to the spectators which most of it ends up in the trash. We're already debating about getting LED lights, key chains, bottle openers.... same crap you see a lot of. Unless it stands out, why bother, its a waste of money in my view.

SO, question to my fellow AZers, what type of 'schwag' would you actually find necessary to have this winter season? What would you like to obtain at an expo that would be really useful? Keep in mind it needs to be cheap in price.

Thank you in advance, really curious to see what most of you have to post

Edd

As far as cheap stuff actually getting use maybe stickers. I usually go to these movies for lift vouchers...

Thread derail..I go to The Music Hall in Portsmouth every year for a ski film but I think I'm done with that venue. I dislike the way the drinks are served and the crowds managed. The seats suck. Nicest bathrooms I've ever seen though...

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Okay, my office is co-sponsoring the new Warren Miller Film 'Ticket to Ride' when it premieres in Plymouth, NH next month. As many of you know sponsorship like this means you get to throw all sorts of schwag to the spectators which most of it ends up in the trash. We're already debating about getting LED lights, key chains, bottle openers.... same crap you see a lot of. Unless it stands out, why bother, its a waste of money in my view.

SO, question to my fellow AZers, what type of 'schwag' would you actually find necessary to have this winter season? What would you like to obtain at an expo that would be really useful? Keep in mind it needs to be cheap in price.

Thank you in advance, really curious to see what most of you have to post

AlpineZone Stickers :lol: