• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow Sport Schwag Question

SIKSKIER

The goggle skigees with logos on them would be great.I have a couple micro goggle wpies with Cannons trailmap on them.My point being this is stuff we use over and over so the advertiser logo gets seen again and again.

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
The microfiber cloth seems to be the one, makes the most sense. Not too much to have made, people will use them, and we can have the company logo as well as a map of the area on them. Accompanied with an AZ sticker!

Must admit I looked into the flask. Maybe Xmas presents for clients!

dlague

Okay, my office is co-sponsoring the new Warren Miller Film 'Ticket to Ride' when it premieres in Plymouth, NH next month. As many of you know sponsorship like this means you get to throw all sorts of schwag to the spectators which most of it ends up in the trash. We're already debating about getting LED lights, key chains, bottle openers.... same crap you see a lot of. Unless it stands out, why bother, its a waste of money in my view.

SO, question to my fellow AZers, what type of 'schwag' would you actually find necessary to have this winter season? What would you like to obtain at an expo that would be really useful? Keep in mind it needs to be cheap in price.

Thank you in advance, really curious to see what most of you have to post

We will be there - but sad to see Sunday River and Sugarloaf vouchers no longer there. A couple of years back Killington and Pico vouchers were also available. Now Just Sugarbush and Gunstock! :thumbdown:

As far as swag anything wearable (hats, knit caps, socks, T shirts, etc.) and I like the wax scraper idea! Coozies, hand warmers, etc.

Cannonball

When you say "your office" is sponsoring this do you mean the C-Man? If so, I'd take this in a different direction. How much does that junk (I mean schwag) cost? How about beer coupons for the restaurant instead? Just make them the value of what you would spend on the other crap. That would get people in your door, which is the overall point right? Who needs more knickknacks.

Puck it

When you say "your office" is sponsoring this do you mean the C-Man? If so, I'd take this in a different direction. How much does that junk (I mean schwag) cost? How about beer coupons for the restaurant instead? Just make them the value of what you would spend on the other crap. That would get people in your door, which is the overall point right? Who needs more knickknacks.

And throw in some C man escargots!