• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Valhalla Nude Segment

AdironRider

Welcome to ski country, where wildebeasts that ski well (ala Vonn) are equated to VS models.

wa-loaf

Funny to watch, but it hurts bad enough if you bite it wearing shorts ... can't imagine crashing fully nude.

Huck_It_Baby

Weird. The skiing and the naked shots ain't that good. Got more thrills from the Vonn vs Mancuso thread, which is not saying much.

That's funny. I didn't post this because I thought it was sexually appealing. I just thought it was something fun to watch. I don't think the filmmakers were shooting for the glorification of women's bodies over their skiing. There were more dude shots than chick shots.

Puck it

That's funny. I didn't post this because I thought it was sexually appealing. I just thought it was something fun to watch. I don't think the filmmakers were shooting for the glorification of women's bodies over their skiing. There were more dude shots than chick shots.

It was a Sausgae Segment for sure.