• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow On Tug Hill Coming

Cornhead

Supposed to be some heavy shit, I doubt Snow Ridge will open, doesn't mean you couldn't earn some turns, you'd definitely earn them. Snow Ridge is a great little hill. It may only be 500ft of vert, but you get it all at once, the lift rides are real short too. One of the best days of last season was a powder day at SR. Rambo, I, and the other twenty people there had a blast! In an average year, they get more snow than Stowe!

No Scotty, that wasn't my only powder day, you were with me at one, mini AZ Summit at Sugarbush, put the bowl down! :wink: And who could forget the AZ Summit at the Loaf? Love to see a repeat of that this year. Curse, what curse.:dontknow:

ScottySkis

Hazy memory from Sugarbush it did snow a lot and it was great, I think many powder days coming this winter.

Huck_It_Baby

Snow Ridge is a great little hill. It may only be 500ft of vert, but you get it all at once, the lift rides are real short too.... In an average year, they get more snow than Stowe!

Do they even have 500? I have skied some amazingly deep snow at SR. There are some awesome little spots in that gully following the creek to the north. It's been a few years since I have been there but it's worth the visit on a powder day if you live in Western NY.

Huck_It_Baby

They have a legit 500 and its always good for serious LES

I know they claim 500 and that there is room for error in this map but it's hard to find a solid 500.

Not put put SR down. I love the place...better lake effect than Holiday Valley.

SnowRidge Topo.jpg