• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snow Report- Mt. Mansfield

Huck_It_Baby

Huck_It_ Baby, if the stars align and Stowe gets snow during their appreciation days, and you can go then, I'd love to take you up on the offer you made me at Sugarbush last Spring. I'd be grateful for some local knowledge. And you, my friend, are one knowledgeable dude! Kudos to all your pre season recon missions, thanks for sharing.

Sent on my new, 2 year old, DROID X2 using AlpineZone mobile app

When are the appreciation days?

Happy to show you around any time. Just let me know when you come up!

Cornhead

Pretty nice they are on the weekends. good deal.

Hope some of you guys/girls make it up this way this season.
I'm gonna do my best, I'll let you know when I'm coming, hopefully we can hook up. I've got all my vacation still for the year, four weeks, so weekdays are a distinct possibility. I see they have them Feb 5-7, this would be ideal as I'd be heading to da Loaf for the AZ Summit that weekend, but I don't think my travel companion can get it off. Scotty? Quit your job, you can ski Stowe for three days for $101!!!!...cost you $213 with your beloved Vermont Travel Club Card. :wink: Oh, $111, tack on $10 to join a ski club, I think you pay the $5 for Stowe's card either way. Maybe we could get some lodging deals on your card.:wink: NO CANDLES!

Huck_It_Baby

I'm gonna do my best, I'll let you know when I'm coming, hopefully we can hook up. I've got all my vacation still for the year, four weeks, so weekdays are a distinct possibility. I see they have them Feb 5-7, this would be ideal as I'd be heading to da Loaf for the AZ Summit that weekend, but I don't think my travel companion can get it off.

I thought AZ Summit was END of Feb?

Yes, let me know when you come! Powder turns!

steamboat1

If you join & get a membership card make sure they affix a valid 2014 NJ Ski Council sticker to it (or whichever council the club belongs to). I know Stowe is very sticky (pun intended) about having an up to date sticker from whichever council your club belongs to. Most ski club membership cards that I know of are not dated & the council sticker is the only way they validate current membership. I just happen to have a few 2014 NJ Ski Council stickers right in front of me on my computer desk.

Cornhead

Yes, especially after hearing some places will give you the discount on days other than those listed. That seems like the only drawback, lack of flexibility, other than that, what a deal!

Sent on my new, 2 year old, DROID X2 using AlpineZone mobile app