Lodging near Mt. Snow

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lodging near Mt. Snow

Looking for lodging recommendations near Mt. Snow. We used to stay at the Nordic Hill Lodge which we liked but I guess we drove it out of business. Stayed at the Kitzhof (SP?) once and the walls were paper thin. Looking for something that's clean, quiet, and comfortable.

We've always stayed at the Snow Lake Lodge for price and convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by snoeboarder View Post
    We've always stayed at the Snow Lake Lodge for price and convenience.
    +1 I stayed their a few years ago very cheap and sauna down stairs definitely recommended it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    +1 I stayed their a few years ago very cheap and sauna down stairs definitely recommended it.
    +2 on snowlake. but not quiet at all. weekends its like a college frat house. location /price and free breakfast make it a good choice.

I went to a NORBA mt bike event in the late 90's (Back when NORBA was still not under USA Cycling's wing) and I think we stayed in Wilmington at a pub area. It was on top of a bar. I couldn't sleep because the bar was so loud.

Might have been The Vermont House. I really can't recall. I just remember I was like 16 years old and some kids outside held me and my friend up at knifepoint for money.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I went to a NORBA mt bike event in the late 90's (Back when NORBA was still not under USA Cycling's wing) and I think we stayed in Wilmington at a pub area. It was on top of a bar. I couldn't sleep because the bar was so loud.

Might have been The Vermont House. I really can't recall. I just remember I was like 16 years old and some kids outside held me and my friend up at knifepoint for money.
    Sounds like a great recommendation!

Quote Originally Posted by dmw View Post
    Sounds like a great recommendation!
    It wasn't. This thread just made me think of the story,
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

+3 on Snow Lake.

Cheap, free breakfast (I believe), and MOOver shuttle stop in front of the hotel. It's also a 10 minute walk to the Sundance Lodge, if you wanna rough it.
    The Lodge at Mount Snow was really nice when I stayed there 3 years ago. I believe it was 115$ per night for 2 nights with 2 people. Now it's over 150$ a night
    Used to be the cheapest near the mountain. The bar/restaurant that they have is really good and lively.
    2019-2020 59 days and holding...
    Thunder Ridge: 12/7, 12/8, 12/21, 12/26, 12/27, 12/28, 12/29, 12/31, 1/4, 1/5, 1/11, 1/17, 1/18, 1/19, 1/26, 2/1, 2/2, 2/8, 2/9, 2/15, 2/16, 2/20, 2/21, 2/22, 2/23, 3/7, 3/8
    Killington: 11/15, 12/16, 12/17, 12/18, 12/19, 12/20, 12/23, 1/3, 1/30, 1/31, 2/13, 2/27, 3/12
    Mount Snow: 11/27, 12/2, 12/24 Sunday River: 1/8, 1/9, 1/10 Greek Peak: 1/13, 1/14 Jiminy Peak: 12/6 Catamount: 12/13, 3/5 Pico: 12/19, 2/28 Mohawk: 12/27 Burke: 1/1 Ragged: 1/2 Wildcat: 1/6 Cannon: 1/7 Jay Peak: 1/23 Mad River Glen: 1/24 Magic: 2/14
    "Skiing is the closest you'll get to flying without leaving the ground." -snowmonster

I hope you can remember the name cause we really want to go there.

I am so there also.

Thread Information