• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Alchemist Cannery Closed to Public

Riverskier

I really don't like American-style IPAs. It's the beer-equivalent of putting Sriracha chili sauce on everything. I like big-flavorful beers that don't spike the IBU chart. You're welcome to the Dogfish Head. I think it's like painting Thum on the rim of your beer glass.

300.JPG

I disagree, but then again, I do put Sriracha chili sauce on everything. :smile:

dmw

The Baxter Stowaway is fairly available, I just bought some in Boston.

Edd

The Baxter Stowaway is fairly available, I just bought some in Boston.

On tap or at the store? I tried that stuff up in Maine awhile back and really liked it. I live in NH and haven't seen it here anywhere.

I went to a New England brew festival at Redhook last month and Baxter was there. I stopped at their tent to get a taste and they had run out. I was like "Mother ******"....

dmw

Store, Martinetti's. Definitely seen it other places too, maybe it's in Mass but not NH for some reason.