• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Snowmaking?

goldsbar

Can anyone in the Cats give an update? Radar looks like rain but local report claims snow at the moment.

mriceyman

Can anyone in the Cats give an update? Radar looks like rain but local report claims snow at the moment.

The radar is never perfect near the line between snow/mixing/rain.. Especially at elevation

Sent from my iPhone

keyser soze

THis week looks like it should be ideal for snowmaking. Next weekend should be pretty good:)

millerm277

Now all those complaints about caution/slowness seem comical. The cloud looks to be at full force.

I'm somewhat surprised at the E chair getting the guns this early in the season.

It looks like they're going to have every major run on the front face open except maybe Upper Crossover + Lower K27 by the weekend, and the guns are on on Clair's already.

ScottySkis

Now all those complaints about caution/slowness seem comical. The cloud looks to be at full force.

I'm somewhat surprised at the E chair getting the guns this early in the season.

It looks like they're going to have every major run on the front face open except maybe Upper Crossover + Lower K27 by the weekend, and the guns are on on Clair's already.

99% percent sure I be there this Saturday. It going to be great to be back.:)

Shredder of Gnar

180: Cliff Bleeker Ike mmmmm!
JimG: Yeah, Hunter came through today. Best skiing yet this season.

Bleek and Ike were off the charts Wednesday, but Cliff was pretty close to boilerplate - JimG, did they give Cliff any love Wed night I wonder?