Killington Nov 17 2013 ... Springish... and now I can prove my speed - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Madroch View Post
    Where is that vid of the guy catching an edge and hitting the tree... that scares the crap out of me and I always think of that when I really want to let em run... that is why I am slow....
    I probably tree ski as slow as most of you. But that's a lot of fun. Wide open trails is another story.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AlpineZone mobile app

2019/2020 season [*powder day]

Berkshire East [12/20, 1/7, 1/10] Bretton Woods [1/3] Gunstock [1/2] Mount Snow [11/14, 11/21, 12/2*] Wachusett [12/16]

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    I probably tree ski as slow as most of you. But that's a lot of fun. Wide open trails is another story.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AlpineZone mobile app
    I ski trees at 76mph.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Cuz it was only apprently slightly bullshit, not the total bullshit storm tornado you made it out to be.
    I would like to point out that you said you were going 76 by the app then 66 mph down Chute in the fog on wet snow with people.
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    yup

You notice his avatar.

You in for an Ewok ski off.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    I would like to point out that you said you were going 76 by the app then 66 mph down Chute in the fog on wet snow with people.
    Wet snow is the quickest to stop in and safest to crash in. What's your point?

Congratulations anyway for being the last hold out trying to break my balls.
    2019/2020 season [*powder day]

Berkshire East [12/20, 1/7, 1/10] Bretton Woods [1/3] Gunstock [1/2] Mount Snow [11/14, 11/21, 12/2*] Wachusett [12/16]

The guy hitting the tree started mid trail- hooked an edge and went dead right into a tree....

Wet snow is the quickest to stop in and safest to crash in. What's your point?

Congratulations anyway for being the last hold out trying to break my balls.
    Wet snow is also the slowest. Were your skis tuned appropriately for the condition? Textured for the wet snow? Fluoro wax?

What part of Chute was it? Upper Chute or Lower Chute.
    And thank you. Love to bust balls.

Come to Cannon sometime and we will show you around and see if you can keep up!

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Nope mph.

Anyway so how many of you think this is dangerous skiing? This is me at Berkshire East last year. I think the speeds I hit were similar to at Killington, probably a little faster in this video actually.
    For the record, this is what 70mph looks like:

You're not going anywhere close to that fast.
    Arc \'em or park \'em

Not the only calling it!

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information