Killington: 2/6P, 2/7P
    Magic: 2/9P
    Stratton: 2/22P
    Plattekill: 3/1
    Jackson Hole: 3/19, 3/20, 3/21, 3/23, 3/24

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    epic
    yup

Well this was entertaining through the day. I'm going to see if the ice rink will let me borrow a radar gun, I'll bring it to the Summit in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    People saying I took shitty turns down Berkshire East I'd like to see you slay that mountain any faster when it's all bumped up on the top half. Only possible faster way down is via Competition if you did a straight shot and that takes balls.
    He's got to be just joking at this point, right? He challenges me to a ski off on Berkshire East?!?!

I mean it's just getting hilarious. 185cm Rossi Phantoms are the fastest ski, huh? Wow.

How old are you, buddy? 13?

I don't think I'm cocky I was just sayin what I thought it was based on the app. I'm sure some of you ski faster and better than me.

Probably mostly those are the ones that have been keeping their mouth shut

And I'm always half joking otherwise what are we doing wasting our time here anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    I don't think I'm cocky I was just sayin what I thought it was based on the app. I'm sure some of you ski faster and better than me.

Probably mostly those are the ones that have been keeping their mouth shut

And I'm always half joking otherwise what are we doing wasting our time here anyway?
    I have no beef but I find that people on this forum are quick to challenge and correct.
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dlague View Post
    I have no beef but I find that people on this forum are quick to challenge and correct.

We read bullshit and we call it out. What is wrong that?
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Cuz it was only apprently slightly bullshit, not the total bullshit storm tornado you made it out to be.

This was fun. the HS ski off references always get a giggle.... and the no thread is complete without the chinese downhill. I would love to get radar gunned- I don't ski fast but am always curious as to how fast I am actually going. My gps (both ski tracks and alpine replay) had me at 39 and change sunday-- and I know I wasn't going that fast-- but any faster in that fog is nucking futs....

Where is that vid of the guy catching an edge and hitting the tree... that scares the crap out of me and I always think of that when I really want to let em run... that is why I am slow....

Thread Information