• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: 2011/2012 Atomic Bent Chetler Powder Skis w/bindings- 192 cm - $275 (Boston)

IWannaGoFast

Are you a strong skier who's over 5'8 and 160 lbs, and loves powder? If you answered yes, look no further than these bad boys. These are rockered at the tip and tail and cambered under foot to give you smearable powder performance while still being able to hold an edge on the groomers. If i had to describe these skis in one word it would be "land-able". With a waist of 123mm, these things will make you look like a god on planks by helping you stomp every cliff, jump, and kicker you see.

Currently mounted for a size 326mm boot sole length (~28.0 boot) with robust Look/Coreupt PX15 all metal bindings. 8-15DIN.

Ski Details: http://youtu.be/f8RMQHXg4r4

Selling because im purchasing new boots with a significantly smaller sole length and would feel guilty re-mounting the bindings. The awesome looking topsheet art is in good condition, bases have been stone ground twice, with a couple of base welds near the edges. Skis have about 30 days on them in total.

IMG_0537[1].jpg

Chris
484-459-3830

wa-loaf

You're selling just because you don't want to remount the bindings? I've never heard of that before … your old boots must have been pretty big for you.

Last edited:

IWannaGoFast

You're selling just because you don't want to remount the bindings? I've never heard of that before … you're old boots must have been pretty big for you.

Yeah i'm going from a narrow 28.0 boot to a wide 26.5 boot, it's just slightly outside of the adjustment range on the heel piece.

bigbog

Echoing wa-loaf a bit....
You know orig holes will/should be plugged by shopguy if you do simply re-mount. Seems like that ski offers a lot of material via its width to sustain hard bangin'/flexing. That's enough bsl difference to be strong...26.5 is a 26 shell...except for the older Scarpa ATs.
If it's your first need to re-mount I wouldn't worry...but they're yours...who am I to advise...just my $.01.

Last edited:

IWannaGoFast

Echoing wa-loaf a bit....
You know orig holes will/should be plugged by shopguy if you do simply re-mount. Seems like that ski offers a lot of material via its width to sustain hard bangin'/flexing. That's enough bsl difference to be strong...26.5 is a 26 shell...except for the older Scarpa ATs.
If it's your first need to re-mount I wouldn't worry...but they're yours...who am I to advise...just my $.01.

Great points actually, thanks for the advice guys but I did end up finding a new home for them.

Last edited: