• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weather by Tim Kelley

Savemeasammy

I just saw this, too! I think I might be coming down with something... Cough, cough...

Savemeasammy

Let me know if things work out for you. I would love to go if the stars all align properly for me! My truck is in the shop for brake work, and we haven't yet put snows on the wife's car... Believe me, the wheels are turning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huck_It_Baby

Let me know if things work out for you. I would love to go if the stars all align properly for me! My truck is in the shop for brake work, and we haven't yet put snows on the wife's car... Believe me, the wheels are turning!

You don't have to work?

BOOM! I think many people will be "working from home" on Monday

You gonna be up there?

Savemeasammy

That's the beauty of being a contractor... It might not be glamorous, but I am in control of my schedule!

Savemeasammy

The truck will be good to go, so I'll have to see if there are any other forces conspiring to keep this from happening.

MadMadWorld

You don't have to work?

You gonna be up there?

Might try to switch shifts with another guy. I'm going to try and make the call this weekend. My friends funeral is today and I am off for the next few days. I don't think the boss the will mind if I take an extra "mental health" day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AlpineZone mobile app

ScottySkis

Ok I own very limited budget, but I have my Vermont card discount.

I thinking of skiing Sunday at Sugarbush, or Bolton Valley wonder what type of snow they might get then use personal day on Monday for Jay, I can't use any personal time from T Day to X Mas

Huck_It_Baby

Ok I own very limited budget, but I have my Vermont card discount.

I thinking of skiing Sunday at Sugarbush, or Bolton Valley wonder what type of snow they might get then use personal day on Monday for Jay, I can't use any personal time from T Day to X Mas

Scotty I should point out that the VT card doesn't usually apply early season because the resorts already offer a discount.

Also I don't think Bolton will be open just yet but I could be wrong.

ScottySkis

Scotty I should point out that the VT card doesn't usually apply early season because the resorts already offer a discount.

Also I don't think Bolton will be open just yet but I could be wrong.

Thanks just looked at my bank and I can not afford to go. The card gets me a good early season discount Sundays at Mount Snow like so I now thinking of doing that. Hope you guys up in N VT get slammed at Jay on Monday.

Vermont Travel Club Card 2013
Value Season*
-
Day (non
-
Sat)
$38
http://www.vermonttravelclub.com/images/documents/Mt._Snow_13-14_Vermont_Travel_Club_Card_Rates.pdf

-

Savemeasammy

On the bright side, maybe it will make a nice, solid base for future snow. Unless there was too much melting...?

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
Tim has been wrong so far. Pouring rain till late last night. A dusting of snow this morning. With freezing temperatures is not going to be too exciting this morning.

My son was at Killington this morning and he said it sucked. I was gonna head up there tomorrow, but my son said don't bother. It guess its Friday at Hunter....

ScottySkis

My son was at Killington this morning and he said it sucked. I was gonna head up there tomorrow, but my son said don't bother. It guess its Friday at Hunter....

Sorry about that.

FYI NOAA is saying few inches of snow tonight and tomorrow morning might make it worth going.