• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weather by Tim Kelley

WWF-VT

We got about 5 inches of snow overnight at Sugarbush and it's still snowing at 7:45 Sunday morning here at the base of Mt Ellen. 10 degrees and windy

xwhaler

About 1.5" down here 10 mins from base of Okemo. 14 degrees and windy. Feels like winter!

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

Huck_It_Baby

Thanks just looked at my bank and I can not afford to go. The card gets me a good early season discount Sundays at Mount Snow like so I now thinking of doing that. Hope you guys up in N VT get slammed at Jay on Monday.

Vermont Travel Club Card 2013
Value Season*
-
Day (non
-
Sat)
$38
http://www.vermonttravelclub.com/images/documents/Mt._Snow_13-14_Vermont_Travel_Club_Card_Rates.pdf

-

I was wrong about the discounts for early season. I was at Stowe on Saturday and they did allow the use of the VT Card. I think it was $46 with the card.

On Sunday I was at Smuggs and they didn't allow the card. Fortunately my Bash badge gets me free early season skiing =)

ScottySkis

I was wrong about the discounts for early season. I was at Stowe on Saturday and they did allow the use of the VT Card. I think it was $46 with the card.

On Sunday I was at Smuggs and they didn't allow the card. Fortunately my Bash badge gets me free early season skiing =)

Glad you got the discount. How was the skiing?

Huck_It_Baby

Glad you got the discount. How was the skiing?

Things were pretty icy on Saturday at Stowe with the exception of a few pockets of decent stuff to carve into. Had a great time though.

Sunday at Smuggs was similar but there was 5-6 inches of new snow to help improve the surface. Windy and 10 degrees. Poached some trees to get a little powder but not much base yet.

Nothing like making it to Smuggs at 10:30 on a Sunday and the upper lot is still empty and full of new snow =)

20131124_123106.jpg
20131124_112138.jpg

Savemeasammy

Riverc0il and I spent most of our day on Sterling b/c of the crappy weather conditions on the summit of Madonna. Highlander was sort of a late day discovery for us, but it encouraged us to make a few more runs than we would have otherwise! Hopefully your skis didn't suffer any ill effects ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk