• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend of December 14th

wa-loaf

OK, OK, OK. Kelly's sealed the deal. I'm taking off Monday AND TUESDAY. Snow every day until the end of the year? Best early conditions in 20 years? When you finish watching this video you may have to change your pants. Well, at least the Tim Kelly part. As Kelly ends, he says, "Livin' the dream..."

I love that guy ...

dlague

So I have to convince my wife that we should go up north for the weekend and get "snowed in"... Season pass at Gunstock, top to bottom this weekend and a powder day... hmmmm

We are at Gunstock too on Sunday and Killington On Saturday! Getting giddy!

hammer

everyone please go out and run your vehicle through the carwash this afternoon, it can only help our cause.
My wife's car got pelted with mud a few days ago by an errant snowblower near her office so we have a good reason to do this.

Would be nice if the start of this were delayed by a few hours. Have a kid who may be driving to/from from a school dance.

ScottySkis

Just bought my ticket for Sun at Platty, $25.99 on Liftopia.

This probably means it'll go out to sea now.

Dam cheap. My cousin GF thinks their will not be stuff grooming for her she is a snowboarding but I guess beginer I told her the beginner stuff will be groomed what you think.

Mullen

Bought liftopia tix to bromley for 37 bucks for sunday. trying to decide if it's worth it to head up sat afternoon and stay somewhere close or make the drive sunday am from hartford.