• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How Many Skis or Boards do you Own?

How many sets of skis or snowboards do you own?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 5.6%

Votes: 12 22.2%

Votes: 9 16.7%

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters

drjeff

That I actually ski on, 2

185cm Blizzard Cochises - my powder skis
175cm Atomic VF75's - my day to day firmer snow skis

That I actually currently own, with bindings that fit my boots and haven't been turned into a ski chair ='s 6

add in a couple of pairs of Atomic B5 Metrons in a 172cm
a pair of Volkl P50 5 stars supersports in a 180ish (can't remember the exact length off the top of my head)
and a pair of 190cm Rossi 9X Pro's

I'm thinking about adding something in the 85-90ish underfoot, 130ish at the tip with a bit of tip rocker in it, and a 15-17 meter turn radius but still enough beef to carve some serious front side trenches into firm snow to my quiver as my every day "do most things well" ski I'm still looking, but haven't found something that REALLY made me want to break out the VISA card..... yet ;) The Dynastar CR 78 Pro's that I demo'd this past Saturday during demo days at Mount Snow had me giving some thought to breaking out the VISA card, but those are less versatile than my Atomic VF75's, so I'd have a bunch of *cough* explaining *cough* to do to my wife! ;) :rolleyes: :lol:

Mullen

Most of my old boards I don't really care about. I'm just keeping them because one day I plan to put them all on the wall in my bar room.

I'm turning mine into bar room furniture for the man cave since I am pretty much being demoted to the basement (little one on the way early summer time). I've got a division 23 peter line 156, Nitro T1, Nitro Supra team 159, a k2 juju 152. Active quiver is a Capita NAS 159 (camber beast) and a 2013 Never Summer SL 158 my every day board.

C-Rex

I'm turning mine into bar room furniture for the man cave since I am pretty much being demoted to the basement (little one on the way early summer time). I've got a division 23 peter line 156, Nitro T1, Nitro Supra team 159, a k2 juju 152. Active quiver is a Capita NAS 159 (camber beast) and a 2013 Never Summer SL 158 my every day board.

That Peter Line is a classic. You might not want to cut that on up.

planb420

Newest addition to the quiver, came this morning...love the look and the "Stink Ink" is too funny
IMG_20131223_152820_006.jpgIMG_20131223_143316_805.jpg

Cannonball

I'm turning mine into bar room furniture for the man cave since

That's a great idea. I'm still trying to sell my Arbor (see gear section). But if it just won't sell, it is either going on the wall or becoming a coffee table.

My boards have always been handed down to friends or family. My nephews have been growing up riding older boards of my wife and I. They are finally outgrowing my wife's old Rossi Corn Cobb. This baby was from ~1995 and it is a classic that will absolutely end up as wall decoration....

Rossignol_Mais-1.jpg

bruno1

4 pairs
Elan boomerangs: w/ marker griffon,120 underfoot my powder and west coast stix.
Elan chainsaw: 106 underfoot daily driver w/ marker barons and g3 skins for some light touring
Blizzard bushwackers: 88 underfoot w/head mojo 11's hardback carving skis
Volkl gotama: (golden budda) 105 underfoot w/marker dukes,beat on skis,usually take them into tucks for some spring touring

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Brad J

4pair
1) Fisher WC SC 165 hard snow ,early season
2) Rossi World Cup Masters 174 race Ski
3) Mx 88 178 every day driver
4) Salomon Sentinal 177 soft and new snow

ScottySkis

2 sets , one all mountain for east coast and one kind of wide but not good for 3 feet of Utah powder.

Edd

I'm thinking about adding something in the 85-90ish underfoot, 130ish at the tip with a bit of tip rocker in it, and a 15-17 meter turn radius but still enough beef to carve some serious front side trenches into firm snow to my quiver as my every day "do most things well" ski I'm still looking, but haven't found something that REALLY made me want to break out the VISA card..... yet ;) The Dynastar CR 78 Pro's that I demo'd this past Saturday during demo days at Mount Snow had me giving some thought to breaking out the VISA card, but those are less versatile than my Atomic VF75's, so I'd have a bunch of *cough* explaining *cough* to do to my wife! ;) :rolleyes: :lol:

Sounds like you're describing a Rossi Experience 88. 135 at the tip, with a little rocker, 16.5 radius at 178.

MadMadWorld

Just got (thanks to my awesome fiancée): K2 Kung Fuja - currently being mounted with Marker Barron bindings for powder and light touring duty
Fischer Watea 84 mounted with Maker Griffon bindings - daily driver
Elan Rip Stix (system binding) - my icy carver skis
K2 Silencer mounted with Look PX12 - ski i loan out to friends. I weigh too much to hold am edge on these so i used them for two runs and turn shelved them.
K2 Enemy - my first pair of skis... Now my super early season rock ski, but i haven't used them I'm several years. I forget what bindings are on them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app

You will love that setup. I have the exact same thing and they are fun in pretty much everything except really hard pack (although if you have good technique you can overcome it).

C-Rex

Newest addition to the quiver, came this morning...love the look and the "Stink Ink" is too funny
View attachment 9925View attachment 9926

I've been wanting to try a Nug for a while. I love the undersized concept. It seems like it'd be a perfect park board. I see you are regular footed, like me. Maybe I could take that thing for a spin if I see you at Sundown sometime.....?

planb420

I've been wanting to try a Nug for a while. I love the undersized concept. It seems like it'd be a perfect park board. I see you are regular footed, like me. Maybe I could take that thing for a spin if I see you at Sundown sometime.....?

This is my 3rd Nug, and it SLAYS ALL IMO! Your more than welcome to ride it sometime...I also have a 148 Super Hero w/Raduction Tech if you wanna try that (might be willing to part with as well).

JDMRoma

Ive been skiing Rossi Soul7s this week and I FREAKIN LOVE THEM, I hope my Gotama's feel equally as good when I get back or they will be on Craigslist in a Heartbeat !!

bruno1

I have a feeling those goats will b on craigslist soon. From what I've read and heard those soul 7's are insane

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

planb420

Anyone got a cheap set of twin tips boots for sale....I might be looking to try skiing for my first time this year...(Just a whim but who knows)