• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Unofficial New Hampshire gathering

Cannonball

Great turnout yesterday. Maybe 10(?) AZers plus another handful of friends making for a great group of skiers and riders. Too big a group to keep it all together all day, but it seemed like a pretty relaxed meet-up. I've been in similar situations where you waste the entire day trying to connect and stay together. But this was a really chill group of excellent skiers and we put a lot of miles on the mountain.

Thanks to all for making it a good time and for making the trip to Cannon. You'll have to get back when conditions are prime and trees are in play. And I have to get out to some of your others hills this year.

xwhaler

Thanks Alex. I had a blast making turns with and meeting everyone......awesome skiers and great dudes. Thanks Puckit for leading us around your mtn and for the beer up top

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

deadheadskier

Staff member
Definitely a very fun day at Cannon. Looking forward to getting back there again sometime this season and riding with you all again sometime.

MadMadWorld

Great turnout yesterday. Maybe 10(?) AZers plus another handful of friends making for a great group of skiers and riders. Too big a group to keep it all together all day, but it seemed like a pretty relaxed meet-up. I've been in similar situations where you waste the entire day trying to connect and stay together. But this was a really chill group of excellent skiers and we put a lot of miles on the mountain.

Thanks to all for making it a good time and for making the trip to Cannon. You'll have to get back when conditions are prime and trees are in play. And I have to get out to some of your others hills this year.

Big thanks to you and Jamie for showing me around. It was a great group indeed. We will definitely have to plan another day. You guys sufficiently beat the crap out of me!

Puck it

We should definitely have a repeat when the trees and Mitty come into play. Just remember if this happens bring skis you don't care about.

MadMadWorld

We should definitely have a repeat when the trees and Mitty come into play. Just remember if this happens bring skis you don't care about.

Yea definitely. If I knew about all the tree skiing there I wouldn't have waited so long to visit.

JDMRoma

Great day....Nice meeting everyone, will should definitely do it again ...Need to dig up some old skis for the Mittersill adventure !

JDMRoma

Hey John, Nice skiing with you for the morning. Too bad we got spread out. Let us know when you are back at Cannon. Or BW for that matter.

Alex, great skiing with you too......glad we met up at the tram ! Definitely will hook up again after you get back !

BackLoafRiver

Fantastic day! Nice skiing with everyone for a while. Sorry the group got spread out. I'd definitely be down for a repeat when Cannon is truly on its game.

Puck it

Alex, great skiing with you too......glad we met up at the tram ! Definitely will hook up again after you get back !

I tried to call you and tell you where we were when we saw the cluster at Zoomer. And yes that was my fault for all of you.
Let me know anytime you are heading up.

JDMRoma

I tried to call you and tell you where we were when we saw the cluster at Zoomer. And yes that was my fault for all of you.
Let me know anytime you are heading up.

No problem at all, Blame it on my Not so smart phone....I wasnt getting anything in any of the texts and the phone decided to shut it self off half way through the day.

I will let you know when I head back up to Cannon for sure, enjoyed being up there !

Thanks again for showing me around on Friday and again on Sunday with Alex ! Great time !

xlr8r

Nice to meet up with everyone yesterday, I was surprised at the success we had all getting together as a group at the summit around 10am. Even though the conditions were not the greatest, it was nice to spend a day of skiing with others and not be solo. After 4 runs as a group, I got split up with Nate and Mike and spent the rest of the day with them. Thanks Greg for coordinating getting everyone together. This is definitely something I would be interested in doing again.

MadMadWorld

Nice to meet up with everyone yesterday, I was surprised at the success we had all getting together as a group at the summit around 10am. Even though the conditions were not the greatest, it was nice to spend a day of skiing with others and not be solo. After 4 runs as a group, I got split up with Nate and Mike and spent the rest of the day with them. Thanks Greg for coordinating getting everyone together. This is definitely something I would be interested in doing again.

Glad you had a good time Patrick. It's too bad we got split up but glad you got to spend the rest of the day with those guys. Maybe we can plan something again in a few weeks after the Summit.