• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Holiday Gifts - 2013

xwhaler

Saddleback Coffee Mugs
u5eryqun.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

Tin

Gf's parents are Sweedish and Norwegian so I got a badass handmade nordic/snow flake ski sweater

Cornhead

View attachment 9945
Cool book on the history of MRG from my Son, ironically a boarder. Also got a nice Marker fleece, and a gift certificate to my local shop. Oh, not exactly a Christmas present, but the owner of my local shop gave me this cool tee shirt he printed with a vinyl press he recently purchased.
View attachment 9946
Pretty much sums me up!

gmcunni

View attachment 9945
Cool book on the history of MRG from my Son, ironically a boarder. Also got a nice Marker fleece, and a gift certificate to my local shop. Oh, not exactly a Christmas present, but the owner of my local shop gave me this cool tee shirt he printed with a vinyl press he recently purchased.
View attachment 9946
Pretty much sums me up!
attachments not showing up

Cornhead

1387993367349.jpg
1387993382836.jpg
Another try, might have to use the PC.
Looks like it worked this time, Merry Christmas to all! As you can see, I've been doing a little too much of the first square lately!

Last edited:

steamboat1

Santa brought me a new fleece.

Nice book Cornhead. I once saw a really cool movie on the making of MRG on PBS. I've looked for it since but haven't been able to find it again.

Cornhead

Santa brought me a new fleece.

Nice book Cornhead. I once saw a really cool movie on the making of MRG on PBS. I've looked for it since but haven't been able to find it again.

PBS does good work, they did two separate shows on the two major industrial giants of Binghamton's past, Endicott Johnson, and IBM, both were very well done, and interesting. The "Valley of Opportunity", those were the good old days, sad what has become of us, still a nice place to live. Long live Spiedies!

Warp Daddy

Dale of Norway ski cardigan,with blue and white snowflake designand a very cool red and black Spyder ski sweater, a cool coffee table history of resort skiing book, ( i collect antique ski oriented books ) and a very nice sherpa lined ski hoodie.

mriceyman

Bunch of gift cards to local ski shop to get new boots.. Cant wait

Sent from my iPhone

gmcunni

i picked up a new set of skis last month, threw a bow on them and told the wife her shopping for me was done.

then i picked up a pair of Smith IOx goggles for cheap, put a bow on them and told my wife she got me a bonus gift for christmas

aveski2000

Got my girlfriend a pair of Rossignol Temptation 78's with bindings.
Received a new fleece and $100 towards my Fox 44 Vermont ski trip.