• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

December 29-30

yeggous

Mountain snow beautiful powder. Glades I went in to had some stems sticking out. Crowds not to bad for holiday. I love skiing real snow and great conditions sorry for others I thought this storm was going to be epic for everyone. Nice soft moguls by afternoon on north face. 15 wait for singles line on bubble chair. I put up pictures tomorrow lots driving today this morning was bit of ice and slush on Rt 100 surprising that it was that bad a few miles the resort, great day today. I wish there was a way to beam my self to the hill, I don't like route 9 going from NY curvy Mountain Road.

15 wait in singles line is not that bad? This is why I ski New Hampshire.

jrmagic

7 to 9 here at magic. Just poached mystery. Rocky underfoot but fun.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app
Glad you enjoyed. Was an interesting afternoon yesterday with the creamy snow and then when the drizzle started our spirits were in the dumps but it quickly started changing over and by lift closing it was even snowing at the base. This morning was lots of fun with several runs into untouched areas. Did you drop mystery from the small entrance connecting trick to wand? If you are around tomorrow and want to make a couple of laps let me know. Always looking to put names to faces.

dmw

Sunday River had about a foot of nice chalky snow. But plagued by wind holds; hot tip for tomorrow - I don't think Jordan Bowl or Aurora lifts ever opened today, probably still untouched tomorrow morning.