• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mikaela Shiffrin lands on Lienz GS podium, Olympic team

BenedictGomez

Is there any way to watch this anymore other than online? I used to wake up early and watch, but then UHD and NBC and that whole pissing match thing where they each thought the other would back down thing happened, and AFAIK ski race fans have been suffering ever since.

skirick

Is there any way to watch this anymore other than online? I used to wake up early and watch, but then UHD and NBC and that whole pissing match thing where they each thought the other would back down thing happened, and AFAIK ski race fans have been suffering ever since.

Can you even watch it on line? I've been writing cablevision to try and convince them to bring universal back, especially since the Olympics are around the corner.

SIKSKIER

I have Universial at my ski house via Time Warner.A few weeks ago I paid $5 to watch the Birds of Prey DH and the SG.At least I can get it if I want it there.