• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

January 2nd - 3rd storm

BenedictGomez

No blood here. They steal your pizza In town don't order from Donatalos here. I in hotel th pin walls no dinner. But microwave works and fridge big here by Hess on 28 , bloody hoooweeen. For real about pizza make you. wait an hour then you friend goes to get it and pizza place tells him no it was never ordered at 6 ppm I want pizza. No lie sorry hotel good . Pizza no reviews WFT

I think I kindof understand.

xwhaler

Lots of fresh tracks to be had at Ragged, if you are willing to work for them.

Nice! Somewhere in the ravine I assume? Undecided between Pats or Ragged tomorrow....pats voucher I wanna burn or Ragged BOGO

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

Cornhead

Other stains that occur more commonly on sheets are cool?! Maybe you could throw a pillow and a sleeping bag in the trunk just to be safe ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Margaretville Motel isn't bad at all, two queen beds, small tube TV, microwave, fridge, and coffee pot. It's about 10 miles from the hill. Donatello's pizza I couldn't tell you, they claimed I didn't order a pie. The doors were locked at 7 PM on a Friday night. I thought maybe I had actually ordered the pie from somewhere else, checked my phone, nope, it was them. They told me it would be an hour. Very strange.