• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sick of fake snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinplanx

And you think I like you? I don't talk to people I don't like. Are you like 10? poopie head....what a douche you are.

It's nonsense that fake snow sucks compared to the real thing? Oh yeah I'm really going out on a limb there.I'm the only person that's ever said that! :roll::roll:That's why people fly out to nh from the midwest to ski instead of outwest because that ice is soooo much better than feet of snow at alta.....You just got owned pal. You're a little bitch. Stop talking to me or answering my threads and get a life. You can't handle someone that has a different opinion that you and you can handle the fact that ec skiing sucks compared to west because of your ego.(delusional loser posting on internet forums and thinks he's all that)

Lol now you've degraded to personal insults? Awesome bring it Internet tuff guy, I've got all day.

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

twinplanx

I'm winning :)

I hope by ignoring me I don't have to see the nonsense you post here as well.

Good luck in the real world lol

Snowlover

I'm just going save my money for trips instead of wasting money to ride ice. Oh and of course if skiing was my life I would move out west.

Snowlover

I'm so controversial/troll

1)People shouldn't be forced to wear a helmet at a ski area.

2)You can ride powder on blue trails and at places like the lake effect area's

3)Fake snow sucks compared to the real thing and turns to ice quickly. Rather just save my money for real snow.

I don't think I'm the problem at all. Some of the asshole's on here area. Some of you people just can't handle a different opinion(and a popular opinion.Real snow is better) so you gang up and attack and then flag posts trying to get user banned so you don't have to hear something your crazy ass doesn't agree with. Typical internet forum. And most of you take yourselves way to seriously. Skiiing is for fun. Not to "prove" yourself. How many of you are pro skiers? Unless it's paying the bills then you are paying someone to ski. I want to have fun when I pay someone. Just my 2 cents.

Snowlover

Oh and one last thing. I didn't mention the ski area i went to because I didn't want to seem like I was ragging on them since it's NOT their fault it didn't snow. Their doing the best they can

twinplanx

Hi
I'm so TROLL

I am the PROBLEM Some of the asshole's on here area. Some of you people just can't handle a different opinion(and a popular opinion.Real snow is better) so you gang up and attack and then flag posts trying to get user banned so you don't have to hear something your crazy ass doesn't agree with. Typical internet forum.

Your original post DID NOT state such an opinion. You said you were "done skiing man made" or something to that effect. That is in contrary to the majority opinion on AZ. We realize that snowmaking is vital to our region. And will happily ski it, and if you won't, then that would be GREAT ;-)

Snowlover

skiing on natural snow > skiing on man-made snow > not skiing
Hey I can totally understand that. Sort of like when you haven't gotten laid in a while and there's a fat chick at the end of the bar. It's better than nothing ;)

ScottySkis

Choices real snow falls in the Catskills NY. Western Catskills get lake effect. My favorite local hill in Roxbury gets average of 175 snow a year. Snow making guns they have a few not many. When weather is bad I dont go their. When it is good the place in heaven.

Snowlover

What really drives me nuts is when ski area's claim it's the same thing as the real stuff like that okemo radio ad. Can someone PLEASE invent a snowgun that shoots out a better product. It would make my ec ass so happy!

Snowlover

Choices real snow falls in the Catskills NY. Western Catskills get lake effect. My favorite local hill in Roxbury gets average of 175 snow a year. Snow making guns they have a few not many. When weather is bad I dont go their. When it is good the place in heaven.
You're lucky. You're in a good location. Have a few choices. Imagine being in ct? Tug hill is a 4 hour drive so that's an overnighter for me. I could never handle 8 + hours of driving and skiing all day. Makes more sense to stay in a lodge and get a few days skiing in. I image those ski area's south of buffalo do well as well. They get dumped on.

Hawkshot99

I don't think I'm the problem at all. Some of the asshole's on here area. Some of you people just can't handle a different opinion(and a popular opinion.Real snow is better) so you gang up and attack and then flag posts trying to get user banned so you don't have to hear something your crazy ass doesn't agree with. Typical internet forum. And most of you take yourselves way to seriously. Skiiing is for fun. Not to "prove" yourself. How many of you are pro skiers? Unless it's paying the bills then you are paying someone to ski. I want to have fun when I pay someone. Just my 2 cents.

We dont hate you for your opinion. We hate you because of how you can not understand that there are people who think different then you. You just screem how we are idiots because we do not see everything your way.
And yes I do get my paycheck from skiing...

soposkier

You're lucky. You're in a good location. Have a few choices. Imagine being in ct? Tug hill is a 4 hour drive so that's an overnighter for me. I could never handle 8 + hours of driving and skiing all day. Makes more sense to stay in a lodge and get a few days skiing in. I image those ski area's south of buffalo do well as well. They get dumped on.

So are you saying the best skiing in the east is in Western/Central New York simply because they get the most amount of snow?

Snowlover

We dont hate you for your opinion. We hate you because of how you can not understand that there are people who think different then you. You just screem how we are idiots because we do not see everything your way.
And yes I do get my paycheck from skiing...
So you're an Olympian? Endoresement deals? Or a ski instructor/work at a ski area?
Follow the threads very closely. See who makes the personal attacks/smart ass remarks first.
You talk of how to make snow like your a expert on the subject(just like helmets.....)
At what point before that did I make a personal attack? Oh and what was the FIRST reply?....don't feed troll. I had not attacked anyone at that point. Simply gave the opinion fake snow sucks, whicha ton of people agree with except for a few ec "hardcore" skiers who don't want to admit their home turf sucks compared to outwest and are jealous. So you can clearly see who can't handle a different opinion. Oh and these opinions are actually quite common and quite frankly common sense. There not out there type of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.