• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This sucks and I am depressed.

twinplanx

No I think it was the week after they arrived….I did ask them to send some Snow back with them….still waiting !

I already Sacrificed the Goats last week…….didnt help :( will go the summer tire route this weekend if things don't change!

This definitely is a strange coincidence... Summer tires may be necessary!

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

Wavewheeler

Skiing the next two days regardless of conditions. I am leaning towards Sunday River over Loon due to terrain open, but will make the call early in the morning. I optimistically expect good spring conditions! In January! Not what it should be at this time of year but it is skiing. Beats work every time. The snow will come.

+1. Skiing the next 3 days regardless. Spring conditions is better than boilerplate so I'm glad it's staying a bit on the warmer side. We rested today. Just got out of the hot tub.Just set the alarm for tomorrow and are eager to hit the slopes! It's stopped raining and looks like it might snow a bit before dawn. *fingers crossed*

When I get home I'll wash and wax the Jeep. Works every time..we'll be sure to get snow then. ;)

MadMadWorld

+1. Skiing the next 3 days regardless. Spring conditions is better than boilerplate so I'm glad it's staying a bit on the warmer side. We rested today. Just got out of the hot tub.Just set the alarm for tomorrow and are eager to hit the slopes! It's stopped raining and looks like it might snow a bit before dawn. *fingers crossed*

That's the spirit. A day on skis is always better than a day without skiing

MadMadWorld

No I think it was the week after they arrived….I did ask them to send some Snow back with them….still waiting !

I already Sacrificed the Goats last week…….didnt help :( will go the summer tire route this weekend if things don't change!

I can help by putting my lawn and pool furniture out. I would take the pool cover off too if I thought it might help

dlague

I work near Waterville Valley and it #ained all day today! I was upset all day! This sh!t is killing the slopes. I am now thankful for the man made stuff since that is the glue right now! If the snow was natural all over it would be disappearing fast like it is in my yard. Grass spots are starting to poke through. Grrrrrrr

SIKSKIER

Love Tim.He is a big time snow lover and skier.Had him over my ski house a few years back and lent him a pair of fat skis to ski Mittersill.He now mostly skis at Sugarbush.