• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tomorrow looks like a good day to ski at (fill in with your destination)

JDMRoma

Blue Hills.....I can get some turns in on my lunch hour...........Totally Sucks

Abominable

It's dumping here in the big city. Wish I could call in sick and use a voucher at Elk or Mohawk tomorrow.

jrmagic

Thunder Ridge. Haven't skied there in at least 20 years and won't tomorrow either but they can use some love. Local feeders are the lifeblood of skiing and unfortunately there are very few in these parts.

2knees

I'm not sure even mohawk and sundown are getting much out of this. looks like a cutoff right over 84.

JDMRoma

I will be skiing BH during my lunch hour tomorrow....and it certainly won't suck

Im sure BH won't suck tomorrow…Have fun in the Pow ! The Suck part is the storm is about 120 miles to far south to hit any of the ski areas I ski at…..so for me that totally sucks. But hey at least someone gets to enjoy where its landing……..

Wavewheeler

Unfortunately it's not landing in many places for us who ski to enjoy it. But I love snow and have off until Sunday to enjoy it, once I dig myself out. Good thing I have snowshoes and 4WD. If it did more of this around here I'd take up cross country skiing, which is something I plan to at some point once I relocate to a snowier climate.

Tin

Pretty amazing snowfall rate in RI right now. Someone will get 16-18". Never looked forward to Yawgoo before.