NY'ers take on Maine - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation
    Quote Originally Posted by NamofNY View Post
    So what exactly is going to happen when I get up to Maine? Do you NY'ers disappear like the Bermuda Triangle?
    My first time on this trip. I sure some of us will hang out with my favorite girl Mary.

Why won't anyone answer my question?
    Sorry, no help here, my drinking days are behind me. As was said, The Bag and Kettle is on the hill. I think there's a bar at the condos, where the welcoming party is. There's also one or two on the access road I believe.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    Leave no turn unstoned!

@ Sunday River in town there is a bar with entertainment that has a sunken bar. You sit in chairs at the bar and the bartender is sunk below you. I do not recall the name but everything about the place was interesting and fun.

Why won't anyone answer my question?
    Everything is pretty self contained you can walk or take the shuttle around, no need to drive. There is a kick-off party in the penthouse of the Hotel. It might be really crowded and beer ran out quick last year. After that head to the Widowmaker in the base lodge, The Bag and Kettle, or The Shipyard in the Sugarloaf Inn. Repeat Sat night with pre party at Widowmaker.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

this better be worth it

ill show you around i know this mountain like the back of my hand

@NnamofNY we're all gonna wear NYS flag pins. Represent.

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    Everything is pretty self contained you can walk or take the shuttle around, no need to drive. There is a kick-off party in the penthouse of the Hotel. It might be really crowded and beer ran out quick last year. After that head to the Widowmaker in the base lodge, The Bag and Kettle, or The Shipyard in the Sugarloaf Inn. Repeat Sat night with pre party at Widowmaker.
    Widowmaker is an excellent name for a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by McBoggers View Post
    Widowmaker is an excellent name for a bar.
    Also, the name of a trail. Though its been tamed from it's heyday in the 70s. Pretty much all the trails at the loaf are named after logging terminology.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

@Cornhead Starting from NYC. What about you? Don't think I can officially take off on Monday, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into a "sick day".

For the Sugarloaf Apres/Nightlife experts: curious what the music situation is like. Live music, DJs?

Thread Information