• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

**az summit update**

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hi Everyone,

Registrations for this year's summit have completely blown away expectations and are now over double what we had last year.

As a result, the Penthouse will be too small for the opening day party. The party is being moved to the Widowmaker Loft.

I'll update the official registration thread and send everyone going a PM as well to ensure they get the notice.

Gonna be AWESOME!

xwhaler

Was the Shipyard Brew House at the Inn not available? I liked when the gatherings were in there....Widowmaker is great but kind of cool to have 2 different locations for parties during the wknd. Just curious.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I don't think it was. I asked Ethan at Sugarloaf about it. I'll be confirming and updating everyone who is going soon.

xwhaler

Will the bar at the Widowmaker upstairs be open during the welcome party? I suppose if/when Nick runs out of beer we could just go downstairs and order but that would require extra effort!

bvibert

Staff member
Will the bar at the Widowmaker upstairs be open during the welcome party? I suppose if/when Nick runs out of beer we could just go downstairs and order but that would require extra effort!

Nick indicated in another thread that there would be drink tickets for Friday night, which would seem to indicate that the upstairs bar will be open. I don't think there's going to be a cooler full of beer like last year... but I could be wrong...

wa-loaf

Nick indicated in another thread that there would be drink tickets for Friday night, which would seem to indicate that the upstairs bar will be open. I don't think there's going to be a cooler full of beer like last year... but I could be wrong...

Beer was out by the time I got there last year. :-(