• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

**az summit update**

KD7000

I just realized the place I'm staying is in the Village on the Green condos waaaaaay off West Mountain rd. That shit will not be walkable late Friday night!

I'm gonna have to drunk-xc ski, or hitchhike. Or die of hypothermia.

wa-loaf

I just realized the place I'm staying is in the Village on the Green condos waaaaaay off West Mountain rd. That shit will not be walkable late Friday night!

Or just take the shuttle bus ... ;-)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Ha, don't do the die of hypothermia part.

PS - thanks for the skis @kd7000 ...! My son stood on them in the backyard a week or two ago!

xwhaler

The shuttle stops down there by the condos near the golf course...not sure how late the shuttle runs however...I'd think at least until the Widowmaker and restaurants up in the village close.

http://www.sugarloaf.com/Documents/Sugarloaf/SUG_CondoMap_web.pdf

KD7000

Nice, I was looking for shuttle bus info and didn't spot it. That's much preferable to dying of hypothermia on a 2.1 mile walk.

Nick- no problem! Glad the little guy had a chance to check 'em out. He'll be sliding around in no time, and ready for real skis next winter.