• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Hermitage Club 1-25-14

drjeff

The Club House is 80,000 sq ft, but who is counting?

My bad, I forgot that it's 40,000 sq. ft for the members and 40,000 sq. ft. for your new office so you can fit your drum kit and extra large private kegerator in there D! ;) :beer:

madvibes

Jay, there will be some terrain park in the lower mountain, but we've also been building on the upper mountain. We had targeted Last Chance as our main park trail, but it's been used for racing / training so we haven't had a full build yet.

mdrew

Love the Hermitage Inn...I'm sure if the same quality and service efforts that have been put in to the Inn have been put in to the club, then it's sure to be a success

arik

Thanks for posting the TR and the pics!

I am really glad the place is open and not lost, even if it is open to a different demographic than myself. Good for the community to have 2 resorts open attracting visitors and hiring staff.

Skieast

drJeff, we skied Haystack (Hermitage) on the same day! I have to say the skiing was very good that day but I agree with your feelings on the mountain. I hope it works, way to much $$ for me but I hate to see a closed ski area.

drjeff

Hmm, guess I might have to parlay my words on their website into another day there soon! Considering the number of employees/real estate agents with access/members I know, might be able to get some AZ folks on the hill there ;)

xlr8r

The Trip Report Forum is full of good publicity for a lot of eastern mountains. Its about time one has taken advantage of it

gmcunni

Hmm, guess I might have to parlay my words on their website into another day there soon! Considering the number of employees/real estate agents with access/members I know, might be able to get some AZ folks on the hill there ;)

mini spring summit!