• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ summit need 2 more people

mishka

to get a condo need 4.
I' m single, found another member interested.
Anybody?

Last edited:

xwhaler

Call sugarloaf and ask if there are any more studio condos available. My wife and I are in one and max occupancy is 2 so u get the AZ rate

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

xwhaler

If they don't have studios left you could always pay the extra and get in either the Inn or the Hotel for 2 people.

mishka

yes I did.

Also already conducted Loaf about studio.... unfortunately too late, if only I knew. So now we need two more people to make it happen

nicola.micali

hey I just joined this community, me and my friend are trying to go to sugarloaf too. As soon as they confirm we can still go we can talk about the condo ok?

Nicola

alessandromora

Same here, I am Nicola's friend and hopefully we can get some condo/lodging for the Sugarloaf trip!

phannak

Same here, I am Nicola's friend and hopefully we can get some condo/lodging for the Sugarloaf trip!

hey I just joined this community, me and my friend are trying to go to sugarloaf too. As soon as they confirm we can still go we can talk about the condo ok?

Nicola

Message mishka and baldylox, they're looking to lodge. This way they'll surely get your message