• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hitler Skis Whiteface

Kerovick

I have seen a lot of these as well and this was the best IMHO.

BenedictGomez

The sad thing is it's pretty much true. You can essentially get "quarantined" to Face Lift all too often there.

Cornhead

The sad thing is it's pretty much true. You can essentially get "quarantined" to Face Lift all too often there.

Preachin to the choir buddy. Been burned more than once. Next time I go right after a storm, I think I'll at least have snowshoes and a pack with me. Sieg heil!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

BenedictGomez

Also, if you havent seen Downfall, it's a great movie, especially if you like historically accurate was films (a rarity). Finally watched it last month (it's on Netflix) after seeing about 4,583 of these parodies over the last few years. It's such an honest film that it's actually tough to watch in parts.

skiNEwhere

Also, if you havent seen Downfall, it's a great movie, especially if you like historically accurate was films (a rarity). Finally watched it last month (it's on Netflix) after seeing about 4,583 of these parodies over the last few years. It's such an honest film that it's actually tough to watch in parts.

I'll echo everything BG says and def agree that it's tough to watch at times. (Like the goebbles mother scene) What impressed me most is that the writers were not trying to force opinions down the viewers throat in the way that the story wax told, and they didn't glorify the war in either side as well, which can be a problem in war movies sometimes.

If you don't like subtitles though, I don't think there is an English dubbed version, and even if there was, it would be kind if weird to see hitler going off in a rant in English.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobi

Newpylong

Some of the best acting I've ever seen... all around.