• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter!!!!

RichT

N Haledon, NJ/Jewett, NY/South Seaside Park, NJ
Ok, I gotta hand it to Bruce/David and all involved with the grooming and snowmaking!! I'm so totally happy with it this year. There's so much snow and the grooming on Eastside and Minya to the point that they don't have that "halfpipe" thing going on it this year. Now even 44's open! I can see them being open way into April now. It's like the old days:wink:. A BIG BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

skiking4

I've only been to Hunter once this year and that was on that bluebird 19 inch super dry powder day Jan 3. They left a ton ungroomed and obviously won't comment on snowmaking with mother nature present that day but thank you Hunter for a top 5 ski day of my life.

millerm277

Fewer and fewer every year - place was totally flat yesterday - even upper X and lower K were virtually flat - very depressing...

I'm pretty sure that's due to conditions. With every day for the past week having been single digits during the daytime, they're either grooming or it's going to be unskiable.

Wavewheeler

Ok, I gotta hand it to Bruce/David and all involved with the grooming and snowmaking!! I'm so totally happy with it this year. There's so much snow and the grooming on Eastside and Minya to the point that they don't have that "halfpipe" thing going on it this year. Now even 44's open! I can see them being open way into April now. It's like the old days:wink:. A BIG BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

+1 Totally agree! This past Thursday was probably the best skiing I've had there ever! Amazing considering the lack of natural.:thumbup: I was there last Feb and there was a lot more natural and it was much better. I'll def be heading back there soon. I can see driving the extra hour over Camelback for a day trip. I've decided to invest in a 3X card next year.

ScottySkis

Might be at Hunter tomorrow...I'm always a last minute decider lol

Two things to help you decided I be there. It be my first time back in several years let know if you come.

2 thing is 48$ through Hunter Website calender on their website if you pay for it today.