• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter 2/5, Plattekill 2/6

Abominable

Looks like you got first chair behind the ski patrol, nice work! I was a couple chairs behind you. What a day! From fresh tracks in the morning to soft bumps in the sun all afternoon. Place skied great right up to close. Woods were skiable, but definitely could use a bit more snow. I had some good turns in there and heard a couple bad noises, but suffered no real damage.

Scotty, unbelievable we didn't hook up. My fault for not carrying my phone, but I must have asked at least half of the fifty people there if they were Scotty, and probably some of them twice, to the point where I think people thought I might be a little mental and started shying away when they saw me coming.... "hey, are you Scotty?" "you're not Scotty by any chance, are you?".... it just seems that the odds of us not running into each other were pretty long...

Next time man!