• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 5.0 2/7/14 - 2/9/14

xwhaler

Sounds good...I know it's probably a ton more work than any of us realize. Its one of the highlights of my season though, getting up there, meeting new faces, re-connecting with old ones and enjoying everything about Sugarloaf.

Certainly appreciate all that goes into it on Nick's end.

Dmiller27

Always a highlight of my year

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AlpineZone mobile app

JimG.

Staff member
First week of March might be good.

I agree with this; I was in favor of changing from late March to early Feb a few years ago because I thought it helped my odds of good snow to make up for the long trip. Not necessarily true.

A date switch might be a good idea if possible.

prsboogie

Would love to go this year. Started lurking after the Summit last year and finally joined this summer.

prsboogie

How about the last weekend of February, say the 20th-22nd? It's after all the vacations and still within the "snowy" season.

dlague

How about the last weekend of February, say the 20th-22nd? It's after all the vacations and still within the "snowy" season.

Actually that is the beginning of my son's school vacation in NH so that works for me! But I have to see what the RSNE schedule is going to be.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

prsboogie

Oh I didn't realize that, rates and availability will probably be at a premium that weekend

Puck it

Oh I didn't realize that, rates and availability will probably be at a premium that weekend
That is why it has been the first weekend of Feb. Cheap rates. Also SR has the Great White Out Weekebd the same weekend. My brother in law and went to the wrong bar on Thursday. The Pheonix.