AlpineZone Summit 5.0 2/7/14 - 2/9/14 - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    You could build one hell of an interconnect between Sugarloaf and Saddleback.
    Now we're talking

Quote Originally Posted by xwhaler View Post
    Look fwd to hearing about this---love SL and the set up is just about perfect for this type of wknd but would be cool to see what could be done someplace else in addition to the Loaf wknd!
    My wife and I were actually discussing this on the ride home yesterday---even when SL doesn't have epic conditions it still delivers a ton of fun due to the apres, lodging, access standpoint.
    Thinking of other places in New England that could work: Jay, Stratton, Killington (thinking from the perspective of park the car Friday and dont need it again until Sunday)
    +1 I agree. I am glad I made to the loaf finally but far and expensive gas wise. Big east coast mountain that us for sure. Would love to do a north Vermont next time.

First time at Sugar Loaf and Maine. I had a blast snowboarding here. Unfortunately I missed both parties. Didn't make it to the condo till 10:30pm Friday. Long ass drive from South Jersey. Definitely coming back here next year.

Stump Shot, Cant Hook, and others... The one with my GF in it had a 33* pitch and a ton of fresh snow in it.

blade glade.jpg
    cant hook.jpg
    E blade glade.jpg
    More trees.jpgUpper Stump Shot.jpg
    My couch might pull out but I send it.

Swedish Fiddle Glade
    Swedish Fiddle Glade.jpg

Trees in between Gondi Line and Bubblecuffer. Really dropped after this spot.

Lower Stump Shot.jpg

Misery Whip.jpg

Was great skiing with Savemeasammy for most the of two days and meeting Puck It, Cornhead, and Deadhead getting us into some great trees. Can't wait for next year. What an amazing trip and ski area.

Wow, looked like a great time. I'll definitely try to come once I graduate from college in 2015 (That'll be the '16 summit lol)

Great to see that you guys had fun.
    Days on the Snow:

Pre 2011:~20 per year
    2011-2012: 19
    2012-2013: 34
    2013-2014: 25
    2014-2015: 23
    2015-2015: 17

janski and I would like to thank the Loaf and Ethan for another great time!! also the AZ crew who put this together .we missed you Nick, first tracks was awesome, fresh cord ,no wind. see you all next year!!

From The Rack. This picture was made out of beer bottle caps

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AlpineZone mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sometimes you just got to take a deep breath and say "Fuck it" and point the ski's downhill.

Thread Information