• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

American WX forum

2knees

Looks like this is a pay site now? Has this happened for anyone else? I used to just read it but it's now telling me I need to register and it is asking for $9.95 membership fee. I was just reading it from home yesterday.

hammer

Looks like this is a pay site now? Has this happened for anyone else? I used to just read it but it's now telling me I need to register and it is asking for $9.95 membership fee. I was just reading it from home yesterday.
I just registered without paying the fee, think all I did was not select the box to pay.

2knees

I just registered without paying the fee, think all I did was not select the box to pay.

thanks, i must have missed that box. I almost had a heart attack. I love that site.

mriceyman

thanks, i must have missed that box. I almost had a heart attack. I love that site.
I think it's because they're in storm mode. Must figure an influx of visitors and trying to capitalize on that.