• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon this week?

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I'll be at Jay.

I'm keeping an eye on a developing storm hitting early next week. If its good I'll be there Wednesday for NH residents. I know that doesn't help you though, Puck it. Sorry.

I am eyeing the possibility of a Sunday afternoon in March.

Puck it

I'll be at Jay.

I'm keeping an eye on a developing storm hitting early next week. If its good I'll be there Wednesday for NH residents. I know that doesn't help you though, Puck it. Sorry.

I am eyeing the possibility of a Sunday afternoon in March.

Season pass for me doesn't matter what day it is.

Farleyman

Skied cannon on Saturday, great conditions, perfect amount of hard packed/ice

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

JDMRoma

I will be there on Saturday morning if your up for it…. or any day next week towards the end of week though.

I already made plans with my Daughter for tomorrow at BrettonWoods, I would have been tempted to take her to Cannon but she is taking a friend who I have no idea of her abilities….so Im playing it safe !

JDMRoma

Just had a Change in plans……Looks like I get to work tomorrow and will ski Sunday.

Couldn't pass up OT right now !

If you folks are up there on Sunday let me know !

Sorry to bail…...

Puck it

I am out for the weekend with my knee hurting. It feels better but still swollen. May go up next week sometime.

JDMRoma

I am out for the weekend with my knee hurting. It feels better but still swollen. May go up next week sometime.

Bummer on the knee, hope your back to normal for next weekend !
Maybe we will have some new snow by then !