• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mt Snow AZ Southern Outing 2/16

roark

They plan on having sunbrook, beartrap, south bowl and plummet open by this weekend.

Also I have a lift ticket voucher good any day but sat and holidays. any interesting offers?
Always trying to squeeze out every last penny huh? :smile:

bvibert

Staff member
They plan on having sunbrook, beartrap, south bowl and plummet open by this weekend.

Nice! Glad to hear they're opening up more terrain. Hopefully they'll be able to continue snow-making. I've only been to Snow twice and both times a lot of the terrain was closed (one time most of it). I'd like to be able to check out more of the mountain.

Grassi21

I'm really looking forward to my first visit to Snow. I will get to ski 3 consecutive days!

Greg

Staff member
I'm starting to get psyched for this. Looks like they have a ton open on the front face:

http://www.mountsnow.com/trailliftreport.html

Hopefully we'll get some more North Face trails by then. Snowmaking on Beartrap as we speak - rocking the bumps under some tunes with fellow AZers? Sounds like a plan!
:spread: :daffy:

Have yet to ski Ripcord too so that'll be fun to flail around on!

reefer

Put me in as probable for my virgin AZ gathering. Mt. Snow got a good hit yesterday (2/3). With the cold weather and Lake effects this week it's looking good for mid-february. I could be skiing all w/e also. I will also put out the offer to trade a Mt Snow voucher for one at your mountain, I have several......................keep it in mind.

2knees

Jim, you in for this or what?

Still would love to see a couple of the better north face runs open. Plummet or jaws would be nice. but it'll be fun regardless.

JimG.

Staff member
Jim, you in for this or what?

Still would love to see a couple of the better north face runs open. Plummet or jaws would be nice. but it'll be fun regardless.

It's nice to be wanted...my fans really do care about me!

Yup, I'm in.

madskier6

I think I'm in for this one. It looks like we'll have a nice big group. Looking forward to meeting more AZers!

bvibert

Staff member
So we have:

ALLSKIING
Greg
bvibert
Grassi21
2Knees
Goblin84
Marc
jct

and maybe
Jim G
Roark
Zook
Who else is in??

So we can add JimG and to the list of definites and reefer, Hawkshot99, and madskier6 to the maybes:

So we have:

ALLSKIING
Greg
bvibert
Grassi21
2Knees
Marc
jct
Jim G

and maybe
Roark
Zook
reefer
Hawkshot99
madskier6

Anyone else gonna make it?

Last edited:

Goblin84

and as soon as i am on.....im off. i just got pulled into work on that friday. its slightly busy over here in the world of higher education

Greg

Staff member
Just to go over this again...Its 10:00 outside the lodge at the peak. I will be there around 9:00 if anybody wants to meet up before the 10 time.

Lifts spin at 9 am. I'll be on an early chair. I'm praying for a big dump next week.