• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mt Snow AZ Southern Outing 2/16

Grassi21

Sounds like a plan. I'm looking forward to my first trip to Snow.

Grassi21

We are doing a weekend up there for my bud's b-day. The bulk of the party will be up Friday night but one of my buds might be joining us for the outing. He is a really good skier and boarder. He can ski circles around me.

Vortex

Just got worse I'm out. I have to go away on business the next week and then I have a week off. Can't do it. I know I was one of the Friday guys. Sorry. I get to do to Dallas in Feb again. How about like Maine or out west?

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Just got worse I'm out. I have to go away on business the next week and then I have a week off. Can't do it. I know I was one of the Friday guys. Sorry. I get to do to Dallas in Feb again. How about like Maine or out west?
That sucks....Oh well I will see you at the Loaf.:daffy:

2knees

i'm in. ten at the summit lodge. I can actually commit to a ten oclock start for this one.

Goblin84

aww why not, ill swing over from NH. My buddy used to work on the mountain, not sure if he is still there or if he finally went out west. Keep me posted if anything changes....or if anyone is heading over from NH, ill give em a lift.

BeanoNYC

I'll be up that evening. Who else besides Grassi will be skiing on Saturday?

Dave...the owners of the Matterhorn are from Trumbell, CT......