• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 3-17-3-18

powhunter

St. Pattys day was the best of the 2 days..Lower ovation still holding good snow...Old SS nice pow bumps....Northstar...Vertigo..West Glade...Nice bump lines...All the groomers were PP with no ice to be found...OL and SS skied nice on Tuesday but the moguls were set up after a bluebird Monday...

Old SS

attachment.php

Break Time

attachment.php

OL

attachment.php

steamboat1

Finally some moguls on the hill. They've been grooming the heck out of the mountain all season. Guess they had to with all the rain/freeze events. When I was there early last week all those trails you mention, ovation, vertigo, northstar & even old supe were all groomed flat. I still call it west glade myself but there's no such trail anymore. I think it's called ridge run now. Amazing what a good snow storm can do for an area. Can't wait to get back up there next week myself.

jaysunn

looking like spring dam love blus sky. MJ shack looks awesome.

Except for the douche that spray painted it, stickers im ok with, but shit that looks like it's from the Bronx. Notta

Savemeasammy

OL had a fresh groom last Tues. morning when I was there. I think it was groomed even wider than what's shown in powhunters pic.

Are they getting ready to seed it, maybe?

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

kingslug

I was there Saturday and Sunday...Awesome!!! It puked all night into Sunday, with about every kind of snow there is. Saturday got very crowded at Bear when the Sky lift broke but eventually it thinned out. Sunday was empty with 3 or 4 new inches and all the bumps you could want..an awesome 2 days...