• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Peak GoPro Montage - Skiing the Ridge, "The Saddle", "The Pumphouse" and more BC

Angus

Second that. You're not giving yourself much room for error. (Boy, do I feel my age right now.)

A couple of quick thoughts after watching your video, 1) be careful, 2) congratulations, you don't lack for confidence, 3) I hope you are wearing a helmet. 5) don't show that video to your parents.

Maybe for a separate thread, but I find no joy skiing all those rabbit holes. I always feel I'm one turn away from serious injury.

JDMRoma

Great Vid, thanks for sharing...makes me want to go to Jay ! Now that I know exactly how to get there :blink:

dlague

Always want to ski glades like that but when it gets too tight I I lose confidence! I also get concerned about where I will end up! I like glades where I can afford a miscue. Cool vid thought!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

M4TTYICE

Why wouldn't you just use the stairs instead of hurling your skis over those rocks and climbing up? Seems like a lot of work for nothing

I actually found it a bit easier just to do this. Going up that way would bring me right where I wanted to be. The stairs take a bit to get up plus then I need to traverse over a bit.

RustyGroomer

I enjoyed watching it. Find someone to ski with, film each other. Makes a much more interesting video. Lastly, not being a gearhead (trying) but slap some better skis (if you can) on your feet & you'll be a whole lot happier. As others have said, you certainly do not lack confidence.