• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Game of Thrones

wa-loaf

Sad and excited about the finale tonight. Maybe George will come out with the next book soon ....

prsboogie

He better or it won't sell!! This season has mainly been from his notes for the next book

Edd

A lot of satisfaction in that finale. The writers are being too generous, I fear. It's all falling into place too easily.

The opening sequence in King's Landing was excellent. The pacing and music got my attention; unusual for GOT. Losing Margaery hurts. When it was clear what happened, and that church bell was blown into the street, I turned to my wife and said "God dammit". Someone online mentioned she's the worst loss since Oberyn. I agree.

wa-loaf

Good to see Arya back in Westeros and crossing more names off her list. Lots of set-up for next season, it's going to be a long year. I don't think things are going to be all rosy in the Stark household, hopefully John will give his sister equal standing or Littlefinger will be working his plans with Sansa ...

skiNEwhere

Cersei is definitely going to die, just not sure when.

I think Jamie is gonna do it. If you remember way back, Jamie told Brienne he killed the mad King for ordering basically the same thing cersei did

Edd

Ok, home stretch! Episode 2 last night was fantastic, IMO. Next week is gonna be incredible but someone I love is gonna die, I’m certain.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone