• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Game of Thrones

Savemeasammy

^ I figure if they are old enough to do nude scenes, that is good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumpsis

Big fan of the books and the series. I'm on the 3rd book now (storm of swords) and just started going through the 3rd season of the TV series (Netflix).
It's sort of a love/hate thing for me. I did not like that George Martin killed off Ned Stark so early in the story, but I'm finally getting used to the fact that he doesn't coddle his readers. I do like, a lot, the character of Tyrion (and a few others as well, of course).
The series is fun to watch, it fleshes out (ha, ha) what the pages might not provide. It's a lovely titty show too.

Edd

Here's a PSA to avoid confusion when the show starts. They've replaced an actor...the character of Daario lives on.

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1396694285.272210.jpg

The actor on the left is being replaced with the one on the right. They look nothing alike. The show has so many goddamn characters I just would have assumed this is a new guy.

No idea why the original guy left the show.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

BackLoafRiver

Back to the important topics - hottest female of the show, my vote is on Talisa Maegyr.

Oh, and HBO Go fails.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

wa-loaf

Decent start, kind of a get up to speed on what everyone is doing episode. Arya is a bad ass.

hrstrat57

Here's a PSA to avoid confusion when the show starts. They've replaced an actor...the character of Daario lives on.

View attachment 12244

The actor on the left is being replaced with the one on the right. They look nothing alike. The show has so many goddamn characters I just would have assumed this is a new guy.

No idea why the original guy left the show.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Hey that's the dude from Nashville who played Connie Britton's producer!

Re the opener "pick my teeth with it" ha ha the little one got revenge!! Nice!

BackLoafRiver

Decent start, kind of a get up to speed on what everyone is doing episode. Arya is a bad ass.

This. I have a love/hate relationship with "The Hound" but, I think that is the point.
Also, I read that the original Daario left the series to star in the new Transporter reboot.

BackLoafRiver

I've heard reference to the "Green Wedding" which apparently is sometime this season. A friend says that last nights episode is just the beginning and, as the season progresses, it gets more...well...awesomer.

wa-loaf

I've heard reference to the "Green Wedding" which apparently is sometime this season. A friend says that last nights episode is just the beginning and, as the season progresses, it gets more...well...awesomer.

Yeah, there's a lot of good stuff coming.

Savemeasammy

I read the books a whole ago, and we are only on season 2. It's pretty much all new to me...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk